Zarges Shaft Ladder 4.48m
- Views: 2732
- Brand: Zarges
- Product Code: 47636
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £432.50
This Ladder is suitable for all shaft depths up to 4.48m
(Designed to be cut to size on-site and including wall mounting brackets)
Zarges fixed shaft access ladders offer an inexpensive, modular solution to permanent shaft access installations and can be configured to suit any situation from stock modules for fast, easy on-site assembly.
Manufactured in galvanised steel, they are supplied with 150mm wall mounting brackets and with the option of a top-mounted retractable handrail for ultimate user safety when mounting or exiting the ladder.
This is the fixed access ladder in it's simplest form. A sturdy ladder designed for fixing vertically within a shaft, offering permanent maintenance or escape access and supplied with four strong fixing brackets for mounting the ladder 150mm off the wall, please note fixing bolts are not supplied as these will be specified by your installer.
Designed and manufactured to conform to the latest European standard for fixed access ladders EN 14396:2004-04, these ladders represent the ultimate in quality German design and manufacture. Supplied in easy to manage pieces, with jointing blocks where required, allowing sections to be bolted together and cut to size on-site as required.
If you need help designing your ladder call us now 01527 821651 or email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly staff will be happy to help.
When adding to cart... the optional retractable handrail can be specified if required.
- Sturdy vertical ladder supplied with 150mm wall mounting brackets
- Hot-dipped Galvanised Steel manufacture
- Ladder outside width 440mm
- Rung spacing 280mm
- Square non-slip rungs 29mm x 29mm
- Stile Dimensions 50mm x 20mm
- Supplied with standard 150mm deep mounting brackets
- Expandable modular system
- Optional top-mounted retractable safety handrail.
- Conforms to the latest European standard for shaft access ladders EN 14396:2004-04