Youngman 'BOSS Solo 700' One-Man Alloy Tower 5.2m
- Views: 9840
- Brand: Youngman - Werner
- Product Code: 614032
- Availability: In Stock
The all NEW Boss Solo 700 from Youngman leads the way with yet another ground breaking innovation. A 5.2m working height (3.2m Platform Height)) industrial alloy scaffold tower designed for rapid assembly and use by one person.
The complete tower packs into it's own mobile trolley for easy manoeuvring from van to site in one go without the need for multiple trips or carrying heavy components. The complete tower package will pass comfortably through standard doorways, and can even be wheeled in and out of most lifts.
This is the ideal piece of kit for the lone engineer who doesn't want to be reliant on others for help in assembling and dismantling his access tower, and who previously would have had no choice other than to use expensive powered access units...
Watch Boss Solo 700 in action ....
The rapid assembly format and compact storage trolley make the BoSS Solo the ideal choice for installers, facilities management, public buildings, schools and retail locations.
- Rapid, safe assembly by one person
- Base-unit forms trolley for storage and transport
- Folding base unit for super fast assembly
- BoSS Cam-Lock* Guardrail frames for added safety
- Unique assembly bracket enables one man build
- Compact 0.7m x 1.3m base size – fits through doorway
- Variable Platform Heights up to 3.2m max.
- Variable Working Heights up to 5.2m (reach)
- 250mm rung pitch means all frames are ladder frames
- One piece aluminium folding toe board set
- Safe working load 550kg
- *Patent Pending
BoSS Solo towers at an unbeatable price are shipped to your site direct from Youngman