YOUNGMAN 5 Tread Fibreglass Builders Steps
Superb fibreglass stepladder from the industry leaders YOUNGMAN , conforming to EN131 and all international electrical resistance standards making it ideal for use by electrical contractors.
Heavy duty fibreglass sides with wide, slip resistant alloy treads and incorporating non slip rubber feet, strong locking metal H frame braces and a tool tray top. The ideal solution for site work!
- Certified to EN131 European Safety Standard
- Non Conductive to 30,000 volts
- Step consists of 4 Aluminium treads & a top plastic tool tray
- Sides of non-conductive glassfibre
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Useful moulded tool tray top
- Designed for the electrical services sector
|Treads||5 (including top)|
|Material||Fibreglass / Aluminium|
|Classification||BS EN131 (Industrial)|
|Max Static Vertical Load||150kg|