Vertical wall mounted hatch access ladder
- Views: 3364
- Brand: Rintal
- Product Code: MOTWALL
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £499.17
Our Vertical Wall Hatch Access Ladders are the ideal solution for vertical hatch entry/exit situations. This loft ladder is superb quality holding the EN14975 safety certificate with a super-strong galvanized steel ladder and framework, telescopic handrail for your safety (Optional 2nd handrail available) and a spring-assisted design to make opening and closing the ladder easy and effortless.
A top quality European made vertical wall mounted access ladder made from pressed steel steps and a mobile structure made of galvanised stamped sheet metal and with spring cushioning and recall to make opening and closing the ladder easy. To help you ascend and descend, the ladder is supplied with a telescopic handrail on the right-hand side as standard ( optional extra handrail for left side available ) and two handles are provided to enable an easy exit onto the upper floor.
The vertical wall access concertina loft ladder box is fabricated from galvanised sheet steel whilst the hatch is made of a prime 16 mm chipboard panel having minimum formaldehyde emissions (class E1, UNI EN 13986:2005 standard). The vertical wall mounted hatch access ladder is certified according to European Norms (EN 14975:2007) and has a load capacity of 150 kg (tested with a static test load of 260 kg).
The vertical wall access concertina loft ladder is available in a range of heights and hatch sizes to suit all situations ( select required size when adding to cart above ) and is delivered fully assembled, ready to be installed.
- Latest design - Hatch designed to be mounted vertically in a wall.
- Tested and certified to EN 14975 ( the European Loft Ladder Standard )
- Very strong with a max load rating of 150kg (23.5 stone) but tested to 260kg
- Spring-assisted mechanism makes opening and closing the ladder very easy.
- Super-strong extra-large steel galvanised steps for comfort and safety.
- FREE telescopic handrail fitted to the right-hand side for your safety when climbing the ladder (optional extra handrail available for left-hand side)
- Galvanised steel exit handles for safe exit from top of ladder.
- Galvanized steel hatch is incredibly strong, located with quick-fit "L"-shaped brackets
- Trapdoor made from 16mm thick chipboard which is ready to be painted and finished to hide bolts if desired once the installation is complete. Alternatively, a white lacquered MDF door can be specified when ordering.
- Rubber feet fitted to the bottom of the ladder to protect your floors and carpet.
- Comes complete with operating pole, full Installation instructions & fittings.
- Available in many standard opening sizes
- Manufactured to order with free delivery to England & Wales in 28 days. Chargeable delivery available on request to any British Islands, Scotland and Ireland.
- Second handrail for left-hand side.
- White lacquered MDF door.
- Rubber door seal/gasket to stop draughts
- Door insulation kit
* Please note when selecting the model you require, measure vertically down from the bottom edge of the hatch down to ground level then select the appropriate size from the options above when adding to the shopping cart. Similarly, select your prefered hatch dimensions and accessories.
Vertical wall mounted access ladders are built to order and delivered direct to you from the Italian manufacturer. Delivery usually takes approximately 4 weeks but can often be quicker. You will be contacted before delivery to arrange the delivery date.