Lyte Class 1 Triple 3.0m Professional Ladder
Lyte Ladders have long been respected as a leading manufacturer of quality ladders at value for money prices, and nothing demonstrates this better than their range of Industrial Class 1 ladders . Produced in the UK, these ladders offer top quality design and construction to comply fully with BS2037 class 1 the British standard for heavy-duty industrial ladders having evolved over 50 years of production into the ladder of choice for many public and private utility and maintenance companies countrywide.
Featuring all aluminium construction, they are lightweight and comfortable to use, with strong box section stiles and wide flat-topped rungs with a deep anti-slip tread pattern. All top brackets and bottom hooks are produced from extruded aluminium for lightness and corrosion resistance and all sections are fitted with non-slip serated moulded rubber feet at both ends.
For ultimate versatility, all sections can be seperated instantly so a triple or 3 section ladder can also be used as a double or even 3 singles.
- Certified to BS 2037 class 1 for industrial Use
- British Made Quality product
- Ideal for all Trades and heavy duty site applications
- Rigid Box-Section stiles for added strength
- Wide comfortable 'D' shaped rungs set at the correct angle.
- All aluminium fittings and brackets
- Secure non-slip moulded rubber feet in both ends of every section
- Comprehensive range of sizes in double or Triple configurations.
- 175kg Maximum Permissible Load (27.5st)
Triple 3.0m class 1 professional ladder
Maximum permissible load
BS 2037 class 1 ( industrial use )