Some of our clients
- Brand: T B Davies
- Product Code: 1235-004
4 Tread Professional EN131 Fibreglass Swingback Stepladder
(Please note the image may show a different size... check dimensions carefully below before ordering)
A superb fibreglass swingback builders step, built to withstand everyday use and tested and certified to EN131 Professional standard. Comfortable, wide aluminium treads are riveted into the insulated GRP stiles, while the cross-linked metal side-stays make opening and closing the step a breeze as well as enhancing stability and rigidity. Topped off with a GRP reinforced tool tray for super convenient storage of tools and paint cans, this stepladder is an indispensable tool for the professional tradesman.
- Meets new improved torsion & durability tests in BS EN131-2:2010 + A2:2017
- Tested to a gruelling 50,000 cycle “climbing” durability test
- Rated to a maximum load and duty rating of 150kgs.
- Insulated to 30,000 Volts for safety around electrical works
- UV & corrosion-resistant, non-tainting materials – ideal for food & chemical industries or painting & decorating!
- Steel reinforced bottom tread & horns for improved resistance to heavy usage
- Platform stepladder with a large standing area gives ample workspace.
Designed for maximum safety, comfort and durability
- Handy locking arm handle for easy opening & closing
- Hard-wearing, non-slip feet for maximum grip on all floor surfaces. These are fitted with bolts to allow easy replacement
- Glass fibre reinforced tool tray for convenient storage of tools & paint cans
- Also available with single or double handrails
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Available from 4 treads up to 10 treads.
T B Davies
Max Standing Height
4 (including top)
Max Working Height
BS EN131 Professional
These steps are designed for everyday professional use in any work environment. 80mm deep treads and worktray top offer additional comfort while working, while the rubber feet and solid metal side-stays prevent slip and twists. These superb Professional steps have rigid back legs with additional cross braces and ‘K’ straps for increased strength and stability. Despite their heavy-duty build, they are light and easy to carry.