Motora Electric Loft Ladder 13 Tread (3.50m)
- Views: 26850
- Brand: Rintal
- Product Code: MOT350
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £1,245.83
Motora Electric Concertina Loft Ladder
This Model will suit floor to ceiling heights between 3.26m - 3.50m
The Motora fully automatic electric loft ladder is a superb, high-quality loft ladder designed and built in Italy to the highest specification and quality. Made from white coated steel treads and protected by electroplating, all moving parts are joined using high-tensile steel bolts, which allows smooth and accurate electro-mechanical movement with minimal friction and noise. Climbing and descending the ladder is super-safe due to the dual telescopic handrails which automatically deploy with the ladder at the touch of a button. Watch as the supplied remote control smoothly lowers both hatch and ladder ready to climb without the need for any manual intervention, and moving from the ladder into the loft is further aided by two exit handrails in the loft, enabling safe and easy access to and from the top of the ladder giving you extra confidence. The hatch is made of a prime poplar plywood wood panel (15 mm) having minimum formaldehyde emissions (class E1, UNI EN 13986:2005 standard), and is covered with a highly efficient layer of insulating material to ensure minimal heat-loss through the trapdoor when the ladder is stowed. A pre-coated white MDF trapdoor may be specified (extra charge) when adding to the shopping cart if prefered
The Motora electric loft ladder is certified to the European and British standard for loft ladders EN14975 and carries a max load rating of 150kg (23.5 stone) and has been test loaded with a static load of 260kg without deformation.
The Motora electric and insulated loft ladder is delivered fully assembled, ready to be installed.
Watch the video
The smooth, powerful motor deploys the ladder quickly and efficiently at the touch of the remote control and should your power ever fail, there is a motor release screw in the trapdoor which when removed will enable manual operation of the ladder until power is restored. A wall mounted control panel may also be requested instead of the remote control fob if prefered.
The 5 Motora models cover all popular floor to ceiling heights between 2.25m and 3.50m while a wide range of hatch sizes can be specified to best suit your requirements when adding the ladder to your shopping cart.
- The Motora electric concertina loft ladder is manufactured from white powder coated sheet steel and stores completely within the hatch space.
- The galvanised sheet steel hatchbox supplied measures 140mm deep.
- The trapdoor supplied is constructed from 15mm thick plywood layered with an insulation material to help prevent heat loss.
- 5 models for floor to ceiling heights up to 3.5m.
- Available in a range of standard opening sizes
- Loft ladder has 100mm deep non-slip treads and a pair of support feet fitted to provide extra stability.
- Ladder Width 330mm (50cm & 60cm models) or 430mm (70cm & 80cm models)
- Supplied with two telescopic handrails & two top exit grab rails as standard.
- The hatchbox is fixed into position using 4 clamps which allow it to be installed into a floor thickness up to 270mm.
- It can be connected to a 230 volt supply via a plug supplied or wired into a fused spur.
- The electrical operation of both the trapdoor & loft ladder is controlled by a remote control (supplied).
- Emergency opening and manual operation are possible in case of power failure
- Optional 2nd remote control available.
- Optional MDF trapdoor panel (white painted - RAL 9010) available.
- Optional Thermocover (insulated foil hood) designed to insulate the trapdoor and hatchbox to a U-value of 1.1 W/m²K
- Tested and certified to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a Max working load: 150 kg.
- Maufacturers Warranty: 2 Years
The Motora electric loft ladder takes loft access to a whole new level of convenience ... great for the elderly or less able as there is no need for stretching with a pole to open the trapdoor and lowering a heavy ladder, it's all done automatically at the touch of a button... surely the ultimate luxury loft ladder for your home.
Motora electric loft ladders are built to order and delivered direct to you from the Italian manufacturer. Delivery usually takes between 4 - 6 weeks and you will be contacted before delivery to arrange the delivery date.