This kit will give you...
Working Height - 7.2m Platform Height - 5.2m
( Working height is the height you can comfortably reach while standing on the platform )
Single Width - 850mm Platform Length - 1.8m or 2.5m ( select from options above )
Manufactured here in the UK using state of the art robotic welding technology, the MLC range of industrial alloy towers are designed and produced to the highest standards... right here in the UK. You can rest assured you are investing in a top quality product designed and manufactured under a strict ISO9001 quality control system, and accompanied by an unbeatable 'Lifetime' warranty against manufacturing defects.
The entire range of MLC aluminium access towers are tested and certified to BSEN1004:2004. Available in Single width (.85m wide) or Double width (1.45m wide), a choice of 1.8m or 2.5m platform lengths, and working heights up to 14m, they also offer dual braked on/off foot operated castors, quick release brace claws, colour coded for quick identification, wide ladder sections with large, ribbed anti-slip rungs for an easier climb and additional safety, plus large articulated rubber feet on all stabilisers, 3T (Thru-the trap) assembly method compatible for a super-safe build. The MLC industrial tower system will offer a perfect expandable solution to any access problems you may have.
MLC Towers are certified and Tested to BS EN1004
• Fully certified to the very latest BSI (British Standards Institute) Kitemark (KM617169) in respect to BSEN: 1004 (Class 3)
• Instruction manual to BSEN: 1298
• Conforms to the requirements of the 3T erection and dismantling method as set out by the HSE (Health & Safety Executive) and PASMA
• Available in 23 working heights for each of the 4 different Widths and Lengths, from 1.2m to 12.2m (platform height) in 0.5m increments
• Weight rating 950kg (149.2 stone) less tower self-weight
• Frame Sections available in 850mm and 1450mm widths and 1m, 1.5m and 2m Heights
• Fully welded Ladder incorporated into frames
• Fitted with Dual locking castors individually certified to 700KG. Tower base plates are available as an alternative
• Platforms are available in 2 different lengths – 1.8m and 2.5m with a non-slip finish for additional safety, damage resistant claws, and an automatic self-closing trapdoor. Complete with Wind-lock device. Weight rating of 275kg (43.3 stone)
• Platforms can be set at increments of 0.5m (1’8″) ensuring maximum flexibility to work at a variety of heights
• Unique single piece folding toe board
• Colour coded hooks with an oversized trigger for easier operation
• Articulated swivel rubber feet to outriggers and oversized cast aluminium fixings for ease of attachment
• Floating spigots for ease of assembly and dismantling
• Flexible enough to be used both indoors & outdoors and is compatible with the SGB BOSS range
• All components come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
4 150mm Heavy duty foot braked castors
4 Adjustable legs with 300mm of height adjustment
3 4 Rung 850 frame with built-in Ladder
3 4 Rung 850 span frames
2 Trapdoor Platforms
10 Horizontal Braces
9 Diagonal Braces
1 Toe Board set
Select your preferred platform length from the options at the top of the page.
Every MLC tower is supplied complete with all the necessary components to conform with current legislation and is designed for quick and easy site assembly. Integral built-in ladders offer comfortable safe access to the working platforms which are available in a choice of two lengths 1.8m or 2.5m.
As well as two platform length options, MLC towers are available in two width options, 850mm (Single width) and 1450 (Double width) giving total flexibility for all your access requirements.