Lyte Double 4.4m DIY Aluminium Ladder
- Views: 527
- Brand: Lyte Ladders
- Product Code: NBD245
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £112.50
LYTE Ladders have long been respected as a leading manufacturer of quality ladders at value for money prices, and nothing demonstrates this better than their range of DIY ladders ... the BD range. Produced in the UK, these ladders offer top quality design and construction to comply fully with the British standard for DIY ladders - BS EN131 2018 and have evolved over 50 years of production into the ladder of choice for the home maintenance and DIY enthusiast.
Featuring all aluminium construction, they are lightweight and comfortable to use, with strong box section stiles and flat-topped D-shaped rungs with a deep anti-slip tread pattern. All top brackets and bottom hooks are produced from extruded aluminium for lightness and corrosion resistance and all sections are fitted with non-slip moulded PVC end caps and now featuring a wide base stabiliser fitted as standard to comply with BSEN131 2018, the latest British & European Ladder standard, and with a max load rating of 150kg (23.5 stone) they are ideal for occasional use by the DIY enthusiast or homeowner. Available in a range of useful 2 and 3 section sizes.
DIY (Non-professional) ladders should only be used at home for light DIY tasks and must not be used in a commercial or work environment.
- Certified to BS EN131 2018 for Domestic Use (non-professional)
- British Made Quality product
- Ideal for all home & DIY use
- Rigid Box-Section stiles for added strength
- Wide comfortable 'D' shaped rungs set at the correct angle.
- All aluminium fittings and brackets
- Secure non-slip moulded PVC feet in both ends of every section
- Comprehensive range of sizes in double or Triple configurations.
- 150kg Maximum Load (23.5st)
LYTE Double 4.4m Domestic Ladder
Rungs / sections
15 / 2
Maximum working reach
Maximum permissible load
BS EN131 (Non Professional) - Domestic use only