Lyte Double 3.3m DIY Aluminium Ladder
Lyte Ladders have long been respected as a leading manufacturer of quality ladders at value for money prices, and nothing demonstrates this better than their range of DIY ladders ... the BD range.
Produced in the UK, these ladders offer top quality design and construction to comply fully with the British standard for DIY ladders - BS 2037 class 3 and have evolved over 50 years of production into the ladder of choice for the home maintenance and DIY enthusiast.
Featuring all aluminium construction, they are lightweight and comfortable to use, with strong box section stiles and flat-topped D-shaped rungs with a deep anti-slip tread pattern. All top brackets and bottom hooks are produced from extruded aluminium for lightness and corrosion resistance and all sections are fitted with non-slip serated moulded PVC feet at both ends.
For ultimate versatility, all sections can be separated instantly so a triple or 3 section ladder can also be used as a double or even 3 singles.
Check Dimensions below carefully .. The images opposite may be of a different size ladder
- Certified to BS 2037 Class 3 for Domestic Use
- British Made Quality product
- Ideal for all home & DIY use
- Rigid Box-Section stiles for added strength
- Wide comfortable 'D' shaped rungs set at the correct angle.
- All aluminium fittings and brackets
- Secure non-slip moulded PVC feet in both ends of every section
- Comprehensive range of sizes in double or Triple configurations.
- 125kg Maximum Load (19.5st)
Double 3.3m Domestic Ladder
Rungs / sections
11 / 2
Maximum working reach
Maximum permissible load
BS 2037 class 3 - Domestic use only