Lyte Double 2.5m Trade Ladder BSEN131
Lyte Ladders have long been respected as a leading manufacturer of quality ladders at value for money prices, and nothing demonstrates this better than their range of Trade ladders ... The ELT range. Produced in the UK, these ladders offer top quality design and construction to comply fully with the British and European wide standard for ladders - BSEN131 and have evolved over 50 years of production into the ladder of choice for many public and private utility and maintenance companies countrywide.
Featuring all aluminium construction, they are lightweight and comfortable to use, with strong box section stiles and wide flat-topped rungs with a deep anti-slip tread pattern. All top brackets and bottom hooks are produced from extruded aluminium for lightness and corrosion resistance and all sections are fitted with non-slip serrated moulded PVC feet at both ends.
For ultimate versatility, all sections can be separated instantly so a triple or 3 section ladder can also be used as a double or even 3 singles.
- Certified to BSEN131 for Trade & Light Industrial Use
- British Made Quality product
- Ideal for all Trades and serious DIY use
- Rigid Box-Section stiles for added strength
- Wide comfortable 'D' shaped rungs set at the correct angle.
- All aluminium fittings and brackets
- Secure non-slip moulded PVC feet in both ends of every section
- Comprehensive range of sizes in double or Triple configurations.
- 150kg Maximum Load (23.5st)
Double 2.5m EN131 Trade Ladder
Rungs / sections
8 / 2
Maximum working reach
Maximum permissible load
BS EN131 Trade & industrial use