LFI-PRo Triple 3.0m Professional EN131 Ladder
- Views: 1046
- Brand: LFI
- Product Code: H7TP30
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £148.33
Produced in the heart of the UK, this superb range of professional trade ladders has been developed specifically to comply with the latest European standard BSEN131 2018. This new standard for ladders sees the groundbreaking introduction of base stabiliser bars permanently fixed to the bottom of all ladders offering vastly improved stability in use. As well as this major design improvement, BSEN131 2018 compliant ladders are subjected to extreme 50,000 cycle durability testing, guaranteeing these ladders will last even longer and perform even better in continuous daily use. These ladders offer top quality design and construction and have evolved over 50 years of production into the ladder of choice for many public and private utility and maintenance companies countrywide.
Featuring all aluminium construction, they are lightweight and comfortable to use, with strong box section stiles and wide flat-topped rungs with a deep anti-slip tread pattern. All top brackets and bottom hooks are produced from extruded aluminium for lightness and corrosion resistance and all sections are fitted with non-slip serrated moulded PVC end caps, while the base stabiliser bar sports large anti-slip shoes for ultimate all-surface grip. Safety catches secure the sections together for safe use and transportation, and rungs are spaced at a very comfortable 250mm pitch to ensure climbing is both easy and safe.
- Certified to BSEN131 2018 for Professional Use
- 50,000 cycle durability-tested
- British Made Quality product
- Ideal for all Trades and serious DIY use
- Rigid Box-Section stiles for added strength
- Wide comfortable 'D' shaped rungs set at the correct angle.
- All aluminium fittings and brackets
- Secure non-slip moulded PVC caps in both ends of every section
- Comprehensive range of sizes in double or Triple configurations.
- 150kg Maximum Load (23.5st)
- 5 Year manufacturer's warranty
LFI-PRo Triple 3.0m EN131 Professional Ladder
Closed Length / Stabiliser Width / Depth
3.0m / 1.2m / 230mm
Rungs per section / number of sections
11 / 3
Maximum working reach
Maximum permissible load
5 Year manufacturer's warranty
BS EN131 2018 Professional use