LEWIS Single Width 7.7m Working Height Tower
This tower kit will give you...
7.7m Working Height - 5.7m Platform Height
(Working height is the height you can comfortably reach while standing on the platform)
4 x 150mm Heavy duty locking castors
4 x Adjustable leg jacks with 250mm of height adjustment
2 x 4 Rung ladder frames
2 x 4 Rung span frames
1 x 3 Rung ladder frames
1 x 3 Rung span frames
1 x 2 Rung ladder frames
1 x 2 Rung span frames
2 x Trapdoor platform
10 x Horizontal red clip braces
10 x Diagonal blue clip braces
4 x Stabilisers
1 x Toeboard Set
Choose your preferred platform length from the options at the top of the page.
Manufactured and certified to BSEN1004 (the European standard for aluminium towers) and made here in the UK, this superb aluminium access system offers all the features and quality demanded by today's building trade.
Fully compatible with other industry leading brands, the Lewis tower systems can be found in daily use on sites countrywide where strength and durability are demanded on a daily basis
Every Lewis tower is supplied complete with all the necessary components to conform with current legislation and is designed for quick and easy site assembly. Integral built-in ladders offer comfortable safe access to the working platforms which are available in a choice of two lengths 1.8m or 2.5m.
As well as two platform length options, Lewis towers are available in two width options, 850mm (Single width) and 1450 (Double width) giving total flexibility for all your access requirements. This tower is a single width (850mm) model.
Watch the video...
- Conforms to the requirements of the 3T erection and dismantling method as set out by HSE (Health & safety Executive)
- Certified to the very latest BSI Kite mark in respect to BSEN 1004 (Class 3) safety standard for your safety and reassurance. A copy of the Certificates are available to you.
- Super Increased rigidity.
- Integral ladders with comfortable D section for secure footing.
- Aluminium Tube: 50.8mm Tube with a 1.8mm Wall thickness.
- Frame horizontals have 500mm spacing and ribbed tubing for increased grip.
- 3mm floating frame spigots to aid frame assembly and dismantling.
- Self-closing trapdoors & simple wind lock clips.
- Safe working load of 275kg per platform level up to a maximum of 950kg per tower (including self-weight)
- Patented trigger operated locking claws.
- Fluted Floating spigots for easy assembly & dismantling.
- 150mm Locking Castors, With a certified Weight Load of 925kg, plus foot operated locking wheels for added safety.
- Self cleaning adjustable legs for smooth leveling adjustment.
- Unique deck Extruded profile protects edge of deck board.
- Platform anti slip surface for additional safety.
*Next Day delivery for orders placed before 1pm