Professional Double 5.5m Trade Ladder EN131
These superb British made aluminium ladder for Trade and medium industrial use, is easily the best EN131 trade extension ladder currently available in the UK. It's box section stiles offer unsurpassed rigidity and strength, while comfortable, large,"D" shaped, flat top rungs, set 250mm (10in) apart, make climbing this ladder both safe and very comfortable.
Our Professional range of trade ladders have been developed to incorporate all the best features demanded by our professional customers and are the result of listening to your feedback over thirty years of supplying ladders to the UK's tradesmen. Produced here in the UK to the highest standards under a stringent quality control system by LEWIS Ladders, this range represents the ultimate in design, quality, strength and durability.
Most ladders have rungs spaced at 11in or even 12in apart making them very uncomfortable and difficult to climb, some even use square rungs which can be very uncomfortable when working for long periods... Our professional trade ladder range feature wide, comfortable D-shaped rungs set at the perfect angle to ensure you are always standing on a flat level tread whilst working, and rungs are spaced at 250mm (10") intervals... so climbing this ladder is both safe, easy and comfortable... check this out before ordering other ladders as it's more important than you might think.
Certified to BSEN131, the latest European-wide industrial standard, this is a lightweight ladder with exceptional strength and now you can choose from three different options for the base of your ladder.
Option 1 : choose traditional solid rubber insert feet (Included in price)
Option 2 : choose large rubber articulated 'Supagrip' feet (extra £27)
Option 3 : choose wide base Stabiliser Bar (extra £27)
Select your preferred option when adding your ladder to the shopping cart
- LEWIS Professional Trade ladders incorporate class leading quality and features
- Certified to BS EN131 for Trade & Industrial use
- Strong, rigid box section sides mean less ladder bounce
- Optional 'SupaGrip' swivel feet fitted for unsurpassed grip in challenging conditions
- Optional wide Base Stabiliser bar for added lateral stability and safety
- Wide, comfortable anti-slip twist proof aluminium rungs set at the correct angle for comfort & safety
- Section locking clips prevent separation of sections when in use or transporting
- All aluminium brackets & fittings for lightness and corrosion resistance
- Full Manufacturer's 5 year Warranty
Sections / Rungs
2 / 21
EN131 Trade & Industrial
Closed Height (m)
Extended Height (m)
Rung spacing (mm)
Maximum Permissible load (kg)