BoSS Evolution Double Width 14.2m Working Height Tower
This kit will give you...
Working Height - 14.2m Platform Height - 12.2m
(Working height is the height you can comfortably reach while standing on the platform)
Choose your preferred platform length from the options at the top of the page.
The Youngman BoSS Evolution is the world's leading brand in alloy tower systems. Manufactured and certified to EN1004 (the European standard for aluminium towers) and manufactured here in the UK using state-of- the-art laser cutting and welding technology, this exceptional aluminium access system offers all the features and quality build we have come to expect from this industry leading brand.
The iconic 'BoSS' brand can be found in daily use throughout the UK hire industry where it has become the system of choice for it's reliability, strength and versatility. Every BoSS tower is supplied complete with all the necessary components to conform with current legislation and is designed for quick and easy site assembly. Integral built-in ladders offer comfortable safe access to the working platforms which are available in a choice of two lengths 1.8m or 2.5m.
As well as two platform length options, BoSS towers are available in two width options, 850mm (Single width) and 1450 (Double width) giving total flexibility for all your access requirements.
BoSS Features and Benefits.
- Frame horizontals have 500mm spacing and ribbed tubing for increased grip.
- Robotic welding and tube-to-tube joint technology reducing frame weight. (no castings)
- Double trigger action locking claws, enables ease of use when assembling braces.
- Integral ladder system for safe fast access to working platforms.
- Floating frame spigots to aid frame assembly and dismantling.
- Self cleaning adjustable legs for smooth leveling adjustment.
- Platform edge protection to prolong product life.
- Platform anti slip surface for additional safety.
- Easy to use toe-board system ensures safeguard from falling objects.
- Tower width and length options to ensure good selection of product.
- Foot operated locking wheels for added safety.
- Colour coded braces (Red for horizontals \ blue for Diagonals) make identification easy.
- Safe working load of 275kg per platform up to a maximum 950kg per tower (includes self weight)
- Spares available for all replaceable parts.
- BoSS repair service available on request.