CHASE Conservatory Ladder
- Views: 9888
- Brand: Chase
- Product Code: CCL1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £361.67
For safe, easy access to conservatory roofs ... this purpose made ladder will handle the job with ease. Suitable for standard conservatory eaves heights of 2.5m (extension pieces can be supplied as an option POA ) the base section is fitted with solid rubber swivel feet and secured in position with a glazing suction pad and webbing strap for the ultimate in safety, this ladder isn't going anywhere!. The top section is easily adjusted to suit any roof pitch and is fitted with dual aluminium handrails for user safety and confidence when working on the roof. This top section is fitted with wide aluminium bearers to span your roofs glazing bars meaning no load is ever transferred to the delicate roof sheets. These strong bearers are coated with a white, non-marking PVC sleeve to ensure your white conservatory stays white.
- Manufactured to comply with BSEN131 European Ladder Standard
- Built in the UK under strict quality control system
- Supplied with glass suction pad and webbing straps to secure ladder
- Standard model suits conservatory eaves heights up to 2.5m
- Wide aluminium bearer bars - white pvc coated
- Simple, quick angle adjustment for varying roof pitches
- Double handrails to top section for added safety and user confidence
- 150kg Maximum Load Rating*
*This is the ladder rating - your conservatory roof may have a lower load bearing capacity, if in doubt consult the manufacturer's specification before climbing onto the roof.
Manufactured here in the UK to comply with BSEN131 safety standard for ladders, and boasting a maximum static vertical load of 150kg ... this is a first class, sturdy yet lightweight piece of kit which solves the reccuring problem of maintaining your conservatory roof.