Civik Zinc 160cm (63in) Galvanised Spiral Staircase
The Civik Zinc is a strong, easy to assemble hot-dip galvanised staircase designed for outdoor installation.
The kit consists of 12 treads and a triangular landing, suitable for a square opening or mezzanine, together with a black extruded PVC handrail. All metal parts are hot dipped in zinc to afford maximum corrosion protection in all weather conditions.
This great looking, practical staircase will enhance the look of any building.
- 160cms (63in) diameter (minimum opening size 165cm (65in) x 165cm (65in))
- Supplied complete with 25 min video showing easy 1 day assembly.
- 12 Hot -dip galvanised treads
- 1 triangular landing for square ceiling opening or mezzanine
- Black PVC handrail
- Clockwise or anticlockwise winding direction can be decided during assembly on site.
- Suitable for all floor to floor heights between 252 - 305cms (99in - 120in)
- Additional treads available for extra height up to 376cms (148in) max. (call us now : 0121 430 3561)
- Riser bar kits are also available to close off open risers if children under 5yrs are to use the staircase. (call : 0121 430 3561)
- Click here to download assembly instructions for the Civik staircase
- Please consult your local Building Planning Officer before ordering to ensure the staircase complies with Building Regulations