BoSS Zone 1 GRP Double Width 11.2m Working Height Tower
- Views: 273
- Brand: Youngman - Werner
- Product Code: 315545/339545
- Availability: In Stock
Non Conductive - Non Corrosive - Non Sparking - Non Oxidising
BoSS ZONE1 fibreglass towers ... The Industry standard in non-conductive, non-corrosive, non-sparking and non-oxidising access towers. Designed for use in hazardous environments, Zone 1 is the answer for those working at height on specialised applications and challenging job sites such as rail maintenance, oil refineries and platforms and the aviation industry, as well as general electrical installations.
Manufactured to conform fully to BS EN 1004, BoSS Zone 1 towers have become the benchmark for all GRP access towers which is why they have been adopted as the system of choice by hire companies and utility industries worldwide.
This tower will give you...
Working Height - 11.2m Platform Height - 9.2m
(Working height is the height you can comfortably reach while standing on the platform)
- 1450mm wide (Double width) x 1.8m or 2.5m long (choose option when adding to cart)
- Manufactured from Glass Reinforced Polymer which is non-conductive, non-sparking, non-corrosive and non-oxidising.
- Colour coded claws ensures the braces are easy to identify
- Improved frame design enables quick assembly
- Frame collar encapsulates the GRP tube to eliminate accidental damage during assembly and transportation
- Frame interlocking clip is retained in the collar, thereby reducing wear and tear
- 30kg side loading as required by EN1004
- Maximum platform safe working load of 220kg
BoSS ZONE 1 Components
4 x 150mm Heavy duty locking castors
4 x Adjustable leg jacks with 250mm of height adjustment
5 x 4 Rung ladder frames
5 x 4 Rung span frames
3 x Trapdoor platform
3 x Fixed platform
22 x Horizontal red clip braces
17 x Diagonal blue clip braces
2 x Side toeboards
2 x End toeboards
4 x Large stabilisers
Choose your preferred platform length from the options at the top of the page.
The Youngman BoSS Zone 1 is the world's leading brand in GRP tower systems. Manufactured and certified to EN1004 (the European standard for industrial towers) they offer all the features and quality build we have come to expect from this industry leading brand.
The iconic 'BoSS' brand can be found in daily use throughout the UK hire industry where it has become the system of choice for it's reliability, strength and versatility. Every BoSS tower is supplied complete with all the necessary components to conform with current legislation and is designed for quick and easy site assembly. Integral built-in ladders offer comfortable safe access to the working platforms which are available in a choice of two lengths 1.8m or 2.5m.
As well as two platform length options, BoSS towers are available in two width options, 850mm (Single width) and 1450 (Double width) giving total flexibility for all your access requirements.
Watch the video
BoSS Features and Benefits
- Frame horizontals have 500mm spacing and ribbed tubing for increased grip.
- Double trigger action locking claws, enables ease of use when assembling braces.
- Integral ladder system for safe fast access to working platforms.
- Floating frame spigots to aid frame assembly and dismantling.
- Self cleaning adjustable legs for smooth leveling adjustment.
- Platform edge protection to prolong product life.
- Platform anti slip surface for additional safety.
- Easy to use toe-board system ensures safeguard from falling objects.
- Tower width and length options to ensure good selection of product.
- Foot operated locking wheels for added safety.
- Colour coded braces (Red for horizontals \ blue for Diagonals) make identification easy.
- Safe working load of 225kg per platform up to a maximum 720kg per tower (includes self weight)
- Spares available for all replaceable parts.