Zarges Fixed Ladder 5.60m with safety cage
This Ladder is suitable for all vertical heights up to 5.60m
(Designed to be cut to size on site and including mounting brackets)
Zarges fixed access ladders offer an inexpensive, modular solution to permanent roof access installations and can be configured to suit any situation from stock modules for fast, easy on-site assembly.
Available in either natural aluminium or galvanised steel (choose from options above), they are supplied with or without fall protection back hoops and with a range of entry and top exit options to suit all possible situations.
This is a fixed access ladder complete with walk through stile extensions and a safety cage to the upper part of the ladder. A sturdy ladder designed for fixing vertically either internally or externally offering permanent maintenance or escape access and supplied with strong fixing brackets for mounting the ladder 200mm off the wall (available up to 600mm on request) please note fixing bolts are not supplied as these will be specified by your installer.
Designed and manufactured to conform to the latest European standard for fixed access ladders DIN EN1090, these ladders represent the ultimate in quality German design and manufacture and as such carry the European CE mark. Supplied in easy to manage pieces, with jointing blocks allowing sections to be bolted together and cut to size on site as required.
If you need help designing your ladder call us now 01527 821651 or email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly staff will be happy to help.
When adding to cart... choose either aluminium or galvanised steel.
- Sturdy vertical ladder supplied with wall mounting brackets, walk through stile extensions and safety cage.
- Ladder available in Aluminium or Galvanised Steel
- Stile extensions are manufactured in Galvanised steel
- Stile extensions length overall 1770mm : Max above top of ladder 1200mm
- Ladder width 520mm
- Rung spacing 280mm
- Square rungs 30mm x 30mm
- Stile dimensions 60mm x 25mm
- Supplied with standard 200mm deep mounting brackets
- Deeper mounting brackets (up to 600mm) available on request
- Expandable modular system options include security gates, rest platforms and entrance barriers etc.