4 Rung Little Giant 'Xtreme'
- Views: 29075
- Brand: T B Davies
- Product Code: 1303-600
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £426.67
The completely new Little Giant Xtreme™ is the pinnacle of Little Giant’s 40 years of engineering the strongest, safest, most versatile ladders in the world. The Xtreme combines the strength, safety and versatility of the classic Little Giant Ladder with several new groundbreaking features, including the Comfort Step™, AirDeck™ workstation, user-friendly Rock Locks™, and the stronger, safer Quad-Lock™ hinges.
The integrated Comfort Step serves as a spacious, comfortable standing surface at any height or configuration. When coupled with the AirDeck’s safety handrail, the Comfort Step literally makes you feel like you are standing on solid ground.
The Xtreme also features Little Giant’s patent-pending Ratchet Levelers, which adjust hands-free in seconds. These integrated leg levelers allow the operator to adjust to uneven ground in mere seconds. And when the job is done, the levelers retract into storage position. The levelers add only 4 pounds to the ladder weight and offer nearly 8 ½ inches of leveling adjustment on either side.
Each side of the Xtreme telescopes independently, giving you the option of several sizes of stepladders, from 4 to 9 feet depending on the model you select. You can also adjust one side to work on staircases or uneven surfaces or as a 90-degree stepladder. The Quad-Lock hinge allows you to use the ladder as a stable, wide-based, multi-height extension ladder. Finally, the inner and outer ladder assemblies separate to form two trestles for a time-saving scaffolding system. The Little Giant Xtreme is the finest multi-use ladder system in the world.
Watch the Xtreme in action...
- Palm pressure hinges with 4 lock pins for easy setup and rock solid stability
- Wider rungs mean more stability and comfort when working on the ladder
- Integrated standing platform for added comfort and stability
- Integrated Ratchet Levelers for safe deployment on uneven terrain
- Including award winning 'Airdeck' extending handrail & tool tray
- Supplied with a pair of click in trestle hinges for scaffold mode
- Rock Locks – Adjust the height of your ladder with a simple click
- Tip and glide wheels for manoeuvrability
- Work safely on uneven terrain / Hands free adjustment
- Life time warranty
- 150kg work load capacity
EN131 Trade & Industrial
Stored dimensions (mm)
H 1315 x W 593 x D 230
Extension Ladder height (mm)
Min 2490 / Max 4221
Step Ladder Height (mm)
Min 1240 / Max 2145
Trestle max height (mm)
Rung spacing (mm)
Maximum Permissible load (kg)