3.2m Little Giant HyperLite SumoStance Ladder
- Views: 1781
- Brand: T B Davies
- Product Code: 1303-856
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £471.67
The HyperLite™ SumoStance® is the only extension ladder in the world with Little Giant’s patented SumoStance levelling outrigger system, which more than doubles the ladder’s base width and increases side-tip stability. The SumoStance’s intuitive safety features help ensure a safe, stable set-up for any job on almost any surface and is lighter than any other manufacturer’s lightest ordinary extension ladders. To be precise: the HyperLite SumoStance, with the added safety of levelling outriggers, is still lighter than any other traditional extension ladder without sacrificing strength and stability.
The HyperLite SumoStance also offers a side-to-side bubble level and front-to-back angle indicator, making it possible to set up the ladder safely. It also features Little Giant’s unique side-mounted, dual-pulley system, which reduces the effort required to lift the fly section by 45% and removes the potential trip hazard caused by traditional centre pulley rope systems. Its wide rungs let you work comfortably without foot fatigue. The patent-pending Sure-Set™ foot allows you to set the feet in either flat or spike positions and have them stay in place.
Little Giant’s exclusive nonconductive hi-viz green rail has been scientifically proven to be the most visible hue of the colour spectrum
to the human eye. Why should a ladder need to be hi-viz? Some of the most catastrophic falls are caused by people who walk or
drive into an extension ladder in use. People die simply because the ladder was not visible.
- Little Giant’s patent-pending Hi-Viz Green Ladders
- Ground Cue™ fitted as standard – alerts user via audible/sensory signal that last rung is reached
- Sure-Set™ feet – use in either spiked or rubber foot position for maximum traction on all surfaces
- Rope operated for effortless extension
- Side-mounted independent stabilising bars with 10mm adjustments enable perfect leveling on uneven ground
- Side-mounted double-pulley reduces force required to raise the ladder and removes potential tripping hazard
- Pole bow fitted in place of top rung
- Lighter than comparable aluminium extension ladders
- Twin-mounted spirit levels
- Max Load 150kg
- Conforms to BS EN131 2018 Professional standard and ANSI-ASC A14.5-2007
Please note the image opposite may show a different size... check the dimensions below carefully.
Watch the videos
Little Giant HyperLite SumoStance 3.2m
2 x 10
Closed width / Closed depth
571mm / 152mm
Max Working Height (Reach)
Maximum Permissible load
BS EN131 2018 Professional and ANSI-ASC A14.5-2007