Some of our clients
- Brand: Werner
- Product Code: 7224118
Werner's superb range of professional trade ladders has been developed specifically to comply with the latest European standard EN131 2018. This new standard for ladders sees the groundbreaking introduction of base stabiliser bars permanently fixed to the bottom of all ladders offering vastly improved stability in use. As well as this major design improvement, EN131 2018 compliant ladders are subjected to extreme durability testing, guaranteeing these ladders will last even longer and perform even better in continuous daily trade use... Werner professional ladders have been test loaded to 265kg! way-above the required weight loading of 150kg demanded by the EN131 professional standard and carry an unbeatable 10-year warranty against manufacturing or material defects.
Features include wide,anti-slip, D-shaped rungs set in smooth, sturdy box section stiles using a high strength, twist-proof joint. Wrap-around aluminium top brackets and strong extruded aluminium rung hooks, give this ladder a 'built to last' feel. Werner professional ladders are respected around the world... manufactured here in the UK, they have an enviable pedigree and an undisputed reputation for quality.
- Certified to BSEN131 (2018) for Professional Use
- British made Quality engineered product
- Ideal for all Trades and serious DIY use
- Wide base stabiliser bar for unsurpassed stability in use
- Rigid Box-Section stiles for added strength
- D-shaped anti-slip rungs for ultimate comfort
- All aluminium fittings and brackets
- Secure non-slip moulded feet in both ends of every section
- Comprehensive range of sizes in double or Triple configurations.
- 150kg Maximum Load (23.5st)
- 10-year Manufacturers warranty
Werner Double 4.1m Professional Ladder
Rungs / sections
14 / 2
Safe Working Height (Reach)
Maximum permissible load
BS EN131 (2018) Professional use
Watch how Werner ladders are tested...
A superbly engineered trade ladder certified to the latest safety standard for 2018 - EN131 parts 1 & 2