Lyte Double 4.5m Professional EN131 Ladder
- Views: 3015
- Brand: Lyte Ladders
- Product Code: NELT245
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £154.17
Lyte Ladders have long been respected as a leading manufacturer of quality ladders at value for money prices, and nothing demonstrates this better than their range of Trade ladders ... the ELT range. Produced in the UK, thisThese ladders offer top quality design and construction and have evolved over 50 years of production into the ladder of choice for many public and private utility and maintenance companies countrywide.
Featuring all aluminium construction, they are lightweight and comfortable to use, with strong box section stiles and wide flat-topped rungs with a deep anti-slip tread pattern. All top brackets and bottom hooks are produced from extruded aluminium for lightness and corrosion resistance and all sections are fitted with non-slip serrated moulded PVC end caps, while the base stabiliser bar sports large anti-slip shoes for ultimate all surface grip. Safety catches secure the sections together for safe use and transportation.
- Certified to BSEN131 2018 for Professional Use
- 50,000 cycle durability tested
- British Made Quality product
- Ideal for all Trades and serious DIY use
- Rigid Box-Section stiles for added strength
- Wide comfortable 'D' shaped rungs set at the correct angle.
- All aluminium fittings and brackets
- Secure non-slip moulded PVC caps in both ends of every section
- Comprehensive range of sizes in double or Triple configurations.
- 150kg Maximum Load (23.5st)
- 12-month manufacturer's warranty
|Lyte Double 4.5m Professional EN131 Ladder|
Closed Length / Width / Depth
4.45m (14ft7in) / 1.2m (3ft11in) / 155mm (6in)
Rungs / sections
15 / 2
Maximum working reach
Maximum permissible load
BS EN131 2018 Professional use