Lyte Double 5.0m Heavy-Duty Professional Ladder
- Views: 1425
- Brand: Lyte Ladders
- Product Code: NGD250
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £233.33
Class 1 Ladders are now certified to BSEN131 - Heavy Duty Professional
Lyte Ladders have long been respected as a leading manufacturer of quality ladders at value for money prices, and nothing demonstrates this better than their range of Heavy-duty Industrial ladders. Produced in the UK, these ladders offer top quality design and construction to comply fully with BSEN131 2018 the British standard for heavy-duty industrial ladders. Having evolved over 50 years of production into the ladder of choice for many public and private utility and maintenance companies, this Class 1 range is now updated to conform to the latest BSEN131 2018 standard for professional ladders by surviving a punishing 50,000 cycle durability test ... these ladders are built to last.
Featuring all aluminium construction, they are lightweight and comfortable to use, with strong box section stiles and wide flat-topped rungs with a deep anti-slip tread pattern. All top brackets and bottom hooks are produced from extruded aluminium for lightness and corrosion resistance and to comply with the new standard, this range now features a wide base stabiliser bar as standard for ultimate lateral stability and all surface grip... the ultimate industrial ladder.
- Certified to BS EN131 2018 for Professional use (uprated from Class 1)
- British Made Quality product
- Ideal for all Trades and heavy duty site applications
- Rigid Box-Section stiles for added strength
- Wide comfortable 'D' shaped rungs set at the correct angle.
- All aluminium fittings and brackets
- Secure moulded rubber caps in both ends of every section
- Wide base stabiliser bar for superb lateral stability and safety in use.
- Comprehensive range of sizes in double or Triple configurations.
- 150kg Maximum Permissible Load (23.5st) Tested to 275kg
|Lyte Double 5.0m Heavy-Duty Professional Ladder|
Closed Length / Width / Depth
4.93m / 1.20m / 140mm
Maximum permissible load
150 kg (23.5st)
BS EN131 2018 ( Professional use )