- Views: 15046
- Brand: Chase
- Product Code: HOPSTARMINI
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £98.33
Our Hopstar 'MINI' folding Hop-up fulfils the need for a heavy-duty industrially rated low-level work platform, made to Class 1 standards. Everyone appreciates how useful hop-ups are, they are one of the most popular items in the tradesman's tool kit, useful for so many tasks in any environment. But while other hop-ups on the market are trade rated to 150kg, the Hopstar is industrially rated to 175kg making it suitable for more arduous tasks on building sites and industrial facilities. Designed to take some real punishment, the Hopstar will perform day after day and not let you down... great for plasterers, telecoms engineers, plumbing and heating engineers, carpenters, decorators and many many more.
The Hopstar 'MINI' features Class 1 construction using heavy-duty aluminium extrusion fitted with a sturdy alloy chequer plate platform, it folds flat instantly without the need for tools making transport and storage simple.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty Class 1 materials (BS2037 1994 Class 1 industrial)
- Maximum Load Rating 175kg
- All aluminium construction
- Solid rubber replaceable feet
- Strong alloy chequer plate top
- Optional folding handrail 760mm high (choose from 'Available Options' above)
- Weighs only 5kg
- Made in the UK
405mm x 360mm
A fantastic addition to your tool kit for those that want the very best
Tags: Hopstar 'MINI'