ANKALAD Ladder Stabiliser
Ankalad Ladder Stabiliser takes the strain
The superb Ankalad ladder stabiliser unit fits permanently to your ladder and is simply extended into the working position when needed to provide a rigid stabilising support frame for your ladder.... reducing ladder bounce and preventing back-slip, preventing your ladders toppling sideways or sliding down a wall, the biggest cause of ladder accidents.
Ankalad is constructed of lightweight aluminium, its adjustable struts cater for rough and uneven ground, making it safe to reach up to 26ft (7.9m) against a solid structure or 14ft (4.25m) free-standing. Weighs only 9lbs ( 4kg approx ) , Ankalad folds flat when not in use and is ready for re-use in less than a minute.
Perfect for fruit picking, tree pruning, high hedge cutting in fact anywhere you would normally require a tall stepladder or scaffold, or eliminating the 'bounce' in leaning ladders.
- Ideal for hedge trimming, tree pruning, painting and DIY repairs
- Fits most 2/3 section Aluminium ladders with tubular rungs (max width 475mm) Please call 01527 821651 if in any doubt.
- Please note minimum closed ladder length required 2.75m
- Gives a safe reach of 14' freestanding or up to 26' against a solid structure
- Lightweight alloy construction folds when not in use
- Prevents your ladder sliding down a wall or toppling sideways
- Adjustable telescopic legs give stability on uneven ground
- Totally eliminates ladder bounce
- 5 year warranty