7 Tread Aluminium "Wide Step"
Our aluminium "Wide-step" was created to offer much improved stability over standard stepladders .... by way of a much wider footprint , while also providing the user with a high (1000mm / 3ft4in) handrail incorporating a clip on chain "gate" which completes the full surrounding guardrail system.
This virtually eliminates the possibility of falling while working on the platform. The large working platform is a generous 600mm (24in) deep x 400mm (16in) wide and is made from aluminium anti-slip chequer plate.
Moving around with the wide step is easy ... simply tilt the step until the 2 rear wheels contact the ground and away you go... the wheels lift off the ground the moment the step is placed back in the working position.
The wheels are also useful for moving the unit around between locations when packed flat....
- Certified to BS 2037 Class 1 the standard for industrial ladders
- Extra wide working platform - 600mm (24in) wide x 400mm (16in) deep
- High handrails to both sides and back
- Clip on/off Chain for entry/exit
- 2 rear wheels for effortless manouverability
- Lightweight - 10kg yet very robust
- Folds flat for storage & transportation inside or on top of a small van
- Designed for easy use by one person
- Large, deep (85mm / 3in) serrated treads
- Maximum load - 175kg (27.5st)
- Working heights up to 3.05m
|TREADS inc. PLATFORM||PLATFORM HEIGHT||OPEN HEIGHT||CLOSED HEIGHT||WEIGHT |
|7||1480mm||2470mm ||2730mm ||12kg |
An amazingly stable mobile work platform - safe & easy to use....
Also available in Fibreglass for the electrical trade - CLICK HERE