4 Tread Heavy Duty Moulded Safety Step
4 Tread Heavy Duty Safety Step
Premium Moulded 4 Step
Forget Chinese made steps, our steps are the real deal and are now covered by BS EN 14183:2003 Safety Standard to give our customers complete peace of mind. We sell our steps into a huge array of sectors including factories, schools, hospitals, the Post Office, haulage companies, leisure centres, and most recently, into the Equestrian market .
Unlike other steps, we do not try to sell ours at silly prices, they are still very competitively priced but because they are so solid and are available in a fantastic range of colours, they offer distinct advantages over their rivals which is why our customers like them so much.
Weighing in at 5, 10, 15 and 20kg each respectively, our steps are built to last. Each is fitted with abrasive strips for sure footing and hand holes are routed out for easy manoeuvring.
Each step has a load bearing of 260kg which is why they are perfect for the rough and tumble of builders yards, factories and warehouses. Such is the strength of the Steps, they can be used in the temperature range of -20 to +60 degrees and will not crack or discolour in any way. As can be seen in this video below, we have tried our best to damage them, but despite being repeatedly dropped from height, the steps showed no damage at all.
This is the 4 Tread model in our range ... choose your colour preference above.
- Manufactured from 100% food grade medium density polyethylene
- Ideal for factories, schools, hospitals and any commercial application where health and safety is important
- Moulded hand-holes for ease of mobility
- Resistant to most chemicals, suited to wash down applications and wet/corrosive environments
- Height 820mm x Width 490mm x Depth 1080mm
- Weight 20kg
- Able to withstand 260kg in weight (40st)
- Abrasive treads aid footing
- Available in 4 colours from stock - choose colour option below