2 Tread Fibreglass "Wide Step"
- Views: 5049
- Brand: Lyte Ladders
- Product Code: NGFWP2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £195.83
Our fibreglass "Wide-step" was created to offer much improved stability over standard stepladders .... by way of a much wider footprint, while also providing the user with a high (1000mm) handrail incorporating a clip on chain "gate" which completes the full surrounding guardrail system.
This virtually eliminates the possibility of falling while working on the platform. The large working platform is a generous 600mm deep x 400mm wide and is made from aluminium anti-slip chequer plate.
Moving around with the wide step is easy ... simply tilt the step until the 2 rear wheels contact the ground and away you go... the wheels lift off the ground the moment the step is placed back in the working position.
The wheels are also useful for moving the unit around between locations when packed flat...
- Non-conductive fibreglass construction for hazardous electrical environments
- Certified to BS EN131 2018 Professional - the standard for professional ladders
- Extra wide working platform - 400mm wide x 600mm deep
- High handrails to both sides and back
- Clip on/off Chain for entry/exit
- 2 rear wheels for effortless manoeuvrability
- Lightweight yet very robust
- Folds flat for storage & transportation inside or on top of a small van
- Designed for easy use by one person
- Large, deep (85mm) serrated treads
- Maximum load - 150kg (23.5 stone)
2 Tread Fibreglass Wide Step
Max Working Height (Reach)
Overall Height open
Maximum Safe Load
|BS EN131 2018 - Professional use|