TELETOWER Telescopic Scaffold Tower
Teletower offers an efficient and lower-cost alternative to other low level access platforms.
With seven different platform heights - from 0.33 to 2.00 metres - at 25 cm increments - the Teletower offers the unrivalled versatility of 7 working heights between 2.30 to 4.00 metres. The flexibility of the design means the Teletower is ideal for a wide range of uses; from maintenance and decorating to gardening and DIY.
Watch Teletower in action..
Stabiliser legs with 5 optional positions and lockable castors; as well as a large folding platform (1.40 x 0.70 metres) with a climb-through hatch have been included in the design of this superb tower. Platform support braces and integral advanced guardrails offer high safety levels by reducing errors during the erection process. The Teletower comes with the reassurance of conforming to EN 1004.
Teletower comprises two parts; the scaffold unit and folding platform. The entire unit is easily carried in the back of an estate car or van and weighs approximately 59 kilos.The TeleTower® is designed for use by one person ONLY + tools up to a combined maximum weight of 150kg.
- Telescopic rung by rung height adjustment - 7 height variations between 33cm - 2.0m platform height, (4.0m working height.)
- Large folding aluminium platform with integral climb through hatch.
- Fully erected by one person in under 3 minutes.
- Transportable in small van or estate car.
- Packed size 105cm x 81cm x 42cm (83cm x 81cm x 42cm with castors removed)
- Weight 59kg (DX)
- 4 Integral, multi-position stabilisers, adjustable for uneven ground.
- Full toeboard set included at No Extra Cost
- Conforms to EN1004 European tower standard
Teletower brings innovative features and design together with quality construction to the scaffold tower market and is a real breath of fresh air, offering a host of unique features at a fantastic price...